Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pineapple Paper Artists Christmas Card Creations.

I am going to try my luck again with this blog.  Last one didn't show the pictures, so I must have something messed up.  Guess  I better stick to my job of driving a school bus!!!

You might have come here from Sandra's, scrappysandrascustomcreations page or just started with mine.  However you made it here, please continue through all the wonderful artists that have shared on their blogs.

Please join us in sharing your creative Christmas Cards that you have made.  I made these cards for the Arkport Crop.  Many girls said they couldn't make cards that they had no talents like that.  I threw together two very easy cards that anyone could make.  Three of the ladies joined in and made the cards.  One of them was very excited and can't wait to learn a little bit more about card making.

I used the Yuletide Greetings Holiday Stamp set.  Item # D1553.  I used ink pads Black - Item # Z2105, Cranberry - Item # Z2116 and New England Ivy - Item #Z2135. I had three Red Glitter Gems that I used in my sample card.  Item #Z1807.  As I didn't have enough of the gems I had to come up with something else, so I used the retired Item #Z1484 Red Glitz Glitter Glue for the red berries for the rest of the cards.  The cardstock that was used was Cranberry - Item #1272, Flaxen - Item #X5771, White Daisy - Item #1385 and New England Ivy - Item #1282.


 Please ski on over to Amy Raimy's beautiful artwork and share some more great talent.  I hope you enjoy your journey.

2 comments:

  1. No problems seeing your beautiful cards, Harriet! It's great that you inspired some new card makers!

    ReplyDelete